Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pumpkin Muffins with White Chocolate Chips

 

 

I found the blog Sugared Whisk several months ago. I knew I wanted a blog makeover but didn't know where to go, I really didn't know what I wanted. I knew I just wanted something different. As I came upon Sugared Whisk, I loved it! She had great recipes but she had a design that spoke to me. Long story short, I contacted Rebaka at Monkeys Love Donuts. She redesigned my blog, I love it. So take a trip over to Sugared Whisk, you'll see why I fell in love with it!

A great fall recipe, yummy Pumpkin Muffins with White Chocolate chips. I think you will like them too. If you need a blog makeover. Check my side bar, you'll see Monkeys Love Donuts. A great blog designer! 

  Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Muffins 

Ingredients
1/2 cup of walnuts
1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 eggs
1 cup pumpkin
4 oz (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
6 oz white chocolate chips
Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, spices, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. In another bowl, mix together the eggs, pumpkin, and unsalted butter. Add in the chocolate chips and nuts.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix until the dry ingredients are moistened. Do not over mix.
5. Scoop batter into greased or paper cup lined muffin cups. Bake for about 20 minutes or until puffed and springy to the touch. Cool then remove from cups.
-makes approximately 12  muffins-

3 comments:

cocoa and coconut said...

These look so delicious, particularly with the white studs of choc chips! I like your use of pumpkin - I haven't used it enough in baking.

Amber said...

These are one of my favorite muffin recipes. I am glad that you enjoyed them. I am also glad that Rebecka was able to design you some awesomeness like she did me. Your site looks wonderful.

Unknown said...

Looks good in here, and the muffins are not to bad either!